About This Property
ThreeBears is a wonderful property boasting fantastic mountain views. Great location on the mountain with skiing to the left (Bear) and right (Snowshed, K1) of the home. This fantastic home is equipped with an outdoor hot tub, Tesla EV charger, giant TV, fully stocked kitchen and views from all three floors. This home also has three bonus rooms that are currently set up as additional bedrooms for a total of five available bedrooms.
Rooms & Beds
1 King Bed
2 Bunk Beds + 1 Double Bed
1 Queen Beds
1 Queen Bed
Washer & Dryer
See All >
Bedroom and laundry…
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Extra pillows and blankets
Clothing storage: closet and dresser
Game console: Nintendo Switch
Books and reading material
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Heating and cooling…
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Internet and office…
A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
Kitchen and dining…
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
Hot water kettle
Coffee maker: drip coffee maker
Grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
Separate street or building entrance
Private patio or balcony
Private backyard – Not fully fenced
An open space on the property usually covered in grass
Outdoor dining area
Parking and facilities
Free parking on premises
Private hot tub
Guests can charge their electric vehicles on the property.
Long term stays allowed
Allow stay for 28 days or more
Check yourself into the home with a door code
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with keypad
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Additional Rules >
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Please be advised that there are ladders used to access the bunk beds. By renting this property, you agree to hold harmless the owner for any injuries or death that may occur.
- The hot tub is included for peak weekend from December 1 until April 1. During the other times, there is an optional $185 set up fee. By renting this property, you agree to hold the owner harmless for any accidents or death that could occur from the use of the hot tub. Understand that the youth of the hot tub is at your own risk and May be involved from the use of a hot tub. You accept full responsibility We injury resulting in the use of the hot tub and hold the owner harmless.
- We welcome families and occupants over the age of 25.
- I’ll provide you with door codes for the smart locks so that you can come and go as you please. There is contactless check in and check out. No one will meet you at the property.
- Check in is after 3 PM and checkout is at 11 AM.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house.
- For safety reasons, there is an exterior camera at the house.
- Minut, smart home technology that measures volumes throughout the house to help us respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Minut is 100% privacy compliant and required on this property.
- We use ladders to access the bunk beds. You agree to hold the owner harmless for any injury or death that is resulting from the use of the ladders.
Words cannot describe the incredible time we had at this cabin! Right from our checkin experience to finding the place exactly as listed in the pics. We were pleased to be welcomed with a small basket of local goodies 🙂 The cabin is very well kept and has thoughtful details in each room. Dan and Holly have really taken care of the minutest details in this cabin from the grill, to the hot tub to the fire pit and plenty of place to comfortably hang indoors and enjoy games with some wine amidst the gorgeous views - we didn't feel like stepping outside at all! This was a surprise getaway for my mom for her 70th birthday and she truly enjoyed every day in this cabin. We are definitely going to come back to enjoy some more time here!!
Nice couple summertime nights in Killington. House is accurately described on the site & had everything we could asked for. Communication with the host was fantastic. Would recommend!
Words cannot describe the incredible view!! This place is perfect.
My family and I enjoyed Dan and Holly’s home this weekend on very short notice and they were nothing short of accommodating. This property worked out perfectly for us, there was plenty of room for all to sleep comfortably (8 people; 5 adults, 3 kids) and maintain some space from one another when needed! The beds were incredible! The kids enjoyed the ping pong table and the Super Nintendo game system and we all enjoyed the fire pit together at night. Our expectations were far exceeded the entire stay.
If you’re visiting Killington with a group, this is the place to do!
A well kept and cared for home, with the right combination of being easy to access but still feeling pretty remote. The mountain views are amazing! Dan and Holly were both easy to get a hold of when minor issues arose, and are more than happy to take time to discuss any local trip ideas 🙂 Perfect for a family.
We had an incredible summer Killington (long) weekend at Holly & Dan's 3Bears house. Location is pretty ideal - secluded enough to have some privacy & mountain views, but close enough that you're at Killington/Restaurants/Shops in 5-10 minutes. Everything was exactly as described, A+ all around. Thanks Holly & Dan!
The house was perfect for our family. Great location, clean, and has everything one would need for a perfect getaway. Including welcome gifts. You can see how much love and care the owners put in the house. Love the posters!!!
This house is so beautiful. Great views and so cozy. The house is stocked with everything you may need… and then some. We will definitely be back.
Dan & Holly’s place was perfect for our two families with young kids. After a day on the slopes, the hot tub right outside the rec room was fun for parents and kiddos! My wife got the high score on pac man and we took great family photos during the sunset off the back porch with a gorgeous view. We will be back!