About This Property
Stay at our grand skiing chalet right in the heart of Killington. Surround your family and friends with timeless style, while enjoying all the modern amenities, including gigabit internet and RokuTV. This house is well-positioned, nestled in the woods a few minutes from the slope, and right around the corner from The Garlic restaurant, The Pickle Barrel night spot, and the market.
Enjoy the spacious kitchen with a large dining room to seat all of your guests. Outside relax in the large hot tub with views of the slopes. A Tesla EV charger is available for guests to use. Enjoy the coffee bar with espresso, drip, grinders, french press and tea options. A fine china tea and coffee set from Portugal is available for high tea!
Rooms & Beds
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
2 Double Beds
1 Bunk Bed
Free parking on premises
Private hot tub
Security cameras on property
See All >
Bedroom and laundry…
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Heating and cooling…
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Unavailable: Air conditioning
Internet and office…
A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
Kitchen and dining…
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
Separate street or building entrance
Outdoor dining area
Parking and facilities…
Free parking on premises
Private hot tub
Guests can charge their electric vehicles on the property.
Check yourself into the home with a door code
Long term stays allowed
Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with keypad
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Additional Rules >
- We enjoy our fine wood floors — please do not wear a ski boots or a pointy shoes inside the home.
- We will provide you with door codes for our smart lock to come and go as you please and for contactless check in and out. No one will meet you at the property.
- Our entire home is non-smoking (e-cigs included). You may only smoke outdoors. There is a $500 fine for smoking in the house.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 8am. We use Minut, smart home technology that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Minut is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- For your safety and ours, we have outdoor cameras at the upper entryway, side deck, driveway and lower entryway. There are no cameras in any of the living areas.
- We use ladders to access the bunk beds. You agree to hold the owner harmless for any injury or death that is resulting from the use of the ladders.
- The hot tub is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury and hold owner harmless.
Wow, what a lovely, comfortable, well appointed home! We had a girls reunion of 8 women here for the most relaxing, comfortable weekend. Loved everything about it including the fire pit (thank you for the wood delivery), comfy furniture, ample bedrooms and bathrooms, well stocked kitchen, lovely dining room and all the little extra touches everywhere that welcomed us. Your responsiveness and interest in our having a great experience was the icing. Can’t wait to come back!!
Incredible property with enough room for two separate families. Location is prime with added amenities such as wonderful hot tub and a little play room for the kids.
Extremely clean and detailed prior to arrival.
Hosts were wonderful and easily available as we had a minor heating issue.
The host was immediately responsive and came over to evaluate everything.
Extreme attention to detail, as well as their website book regarding the property was quite helpful.
Will definitely consider staying again and coming back for possibly skiing.
My group had a great time in Killington Vermont, we love the house ! It’s clean and very comfortable for stay. Dan&Holly is very nice and answer questions quickly! 🙏
This is the place you have to book if you are in Killington!! Holly, Dan, and Arron were amazing! The place is so awesome with everything you need (or you even didn’t realize you need). Arron, who is the property manager was AMAZING! we got our list of restaurants and places to go from him and that’s all we need. Royal bear is the best and we definitely would love to live here again.
We were a group of 14 (7 couples) in our 30s who travelled to Dan & Holly’s for a much needed friends weekend! It’s been almost 10 years since our last weekend away together…so all of us parents enjoyed the weekend away!
The house was very clean, and cozy in such a cute area. We very much appreciated the clean and crisp bedding, and towels and black makeup towels in the bathroom. Made it feel almost like a hotel.
So many bedrooms and sleeping options made it a comfortable stay for the 7 couples.
The living room and kitchen was so open and made for a nice welcoming gathering space for us to congregate in.
Fully stocked kitchen made group meals a breeze!
We enjoyed sitting by the fire, playing cornhole and listening to music outside. Check in and out were both a breeze. Dan and Holly had great communication and checked in with us to see if we needed anything which was thoughtful!
Overall, we loved our stay and all agreed would go back!
We had an incredible experience at RoyalBear! Dan and Holly were highly responsive and reliable throughout the entire process. Their home has a thoughtful layout, all the amenities, and the location is amazing with close proximity to restaurants/bars and a super easy drive to the mountain. We had a phenomenal time, and look forward to our next stay at RoyalBear!
Amazing killington stay! We were a group of 10 women in our 30’s so we wanted a comfortable and nice home close to the mountain. This stay more than delivered! Dan and Holly were wonderful hosts, incredibly communicative, welcoming, and helpful. The house itself is the perfect cozy spot in the mountains. It was incredibly clean and provided everything we could’ve needed. I will absolutely look to come back again with a group!