About This Property
Beautiful location in the heart of Killington, just behind the Market and by Casey’s Caboose. Minutes to the slopes and walking distance to the restaurants, market and shuttle. Relax and connect with friends and family in this lovely 4BR, 2 Bath home. There are 2 floors for people to spread out, enjoy an eat in kitchen and open concept living room with huge Roku TV and Alexa. Downstairs, have fun in the game room, with arcade games, Nintendo, board games, foosball and air hockey. Fun for all!
Rooms & Beds
1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Bunk Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Queen Bed
Free parking on premises
Private hot tub
See All >
Bedroom and laundry…
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Bed linens-Cotton linens
Extra pillows and blankets
Alexa Echo sound system
Game console: Nintendo Switch
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Heating and cooling…
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Internet and office…
A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
Kitchen and dining…
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Hot water kettle
Coffee maker: drip coffee maker
Barbecue Grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
Separate street or building entrance
Private patio or balcony
Private backyard – Not fully fenced
Parking and facilities…
Free parking on premises
Private hot tub
Keypad Check yourself into the home with a door code
Long term stays allowed
Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with smart lock
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Additional Rules >
- Please be sure that you have entered the correct number of guests.
- The hot tub is included for the peak ski season weekends (late-December to mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $195 set up fee. You understand that use of the hot tub is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the hot tub. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the hot tub, and hold owner and property manager harmless.
- We welcome families and occupants over the age of 25. We have a strict rule of no parties, large groups or events at this home.
- We will provide you with door codes for our smart lock to come and go as you please and for contactless check in and out. No one will meet you at the property.
- Our entire home is non-smoking (e-cigs included). You may only smoke outdoors. There is a $500 fine for smoking in the house.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 8am. We use Minut, smart home technology that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Minut is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- For your safety and ours, we have outdoor cameras at the upper entryway, side deck, driveway and lower entryway. There are no cameras in any of the living areas.
- We use ladders to access the bunk beds. You agree to hold the owner harmless for any injury or death that is resulting from the use of the ladders.
Great place on Killington Mountain. The home was impeccably clean. The furnishings comfortable. I would recommend Dan & Holly's Happy Place to anyone looking for a wonderful mountain get away.
We thought we had just gotten lucky to find any cabin on such short notice, but Dan and Hollys place ended up being better and more beautiful than we could have hoped for. The location was easily accessible and very close to town where there is anything you could need during the stay. The cabin was in immaculate condition and very well taken care of, the pictures are spot on as well as them providing everything we could need during our stay! We will definitely be booking another stay here in the future as we did not feel we got enough time to truly enjoy the cabin and all it has to offer, let alone what the surrounding area does as well.
Fabulous location! Just minutes to the mountain and restaurants. Everything was extremely clean and the hot tub is a great way to relax after a day of riding. There are plenty of blankets, pillows and towels provided. The arcade games and air hockey make for great family fun. The set up is excellent with enough rooms and beds for multiple families. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this house for a great Killington vacation.
The house itself was awesome the communication between myself and the owners was tremendous within three minutes you will get a response to any question you have everything was well stocked had everything you needed and they went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time
We had a great family outing at Dan & Holly's. They are great hosts and always answered questions within minutes. The place was immaculate with nice furnishings. The location was private but only a minute to the main road. Great kitchen and open area to hang with a large group. I would definitely stay here again!!
Very clean and well maintained property, perfect for a ski weekend with friends! We had a wonderful time.
Great property for Killington. Everything you read is accurate and the hosts and ridiculously fast at communicating before, during, and after your stay. Proximity to restaurants, bars, and mountain is fantastic. I don’t think I’ll ever rent a ski house again without a hot tub, we used it everyday and it was a great asset to the house!