About This Property
Revel in this bright, fully renovated (Nov 2021) modern ski condo just off Killington’s main road and close to everything. Relax after a day on the mountain streaming on one of your 3 smart TVs. Indulge with the fabulous condo amenities including the pool, hot tubs, spa, gym, and tennis courts, or settle in by the wood-burning fire. Spread out in this spacious condo and enjoy all that Killington has to offer.
You’ll have exclusive access to the top two floors of this condo unit. You’ll walk in to the main living room with open kitchen, one King bedroom and a bathroom on the main floor. There is a giant 75-inch TV, pull out queen leather sofa, office space with super fast wifi and a gorgeous dining room table with 6 luxurious leather chairs. Head upstairs to the other Queen / Twin bedroom with Double sleeping loft and bathroom. Upstairs has a fun PacMan arcade game and a Nintendo gaming station. There is a back deck with views to the forest. The house has high-speed wireless Internet, smart TVs with streaming TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, washer/dryer, and yard. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, stove, fridge, cookware, coffee maker, dinnerware, utensils and more.
Rooms & Beds
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Sofa Bed
Free parking on premises
See All >
Bedroom and laundry…
Free washer – In unit
Free dryer – In unit
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
75″ HDTV with Roku
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Heating and cooling…
Carbon monoxide alarm
Internet and office…
A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
Kitchen and dining…
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and silverware
Coffee maker: drip coffee maker
Guests can use nearby resort facilities
Private patio or balcony
Parking and facilities…
Free parking on premises
Shared hot tub
Shared gym nearby
Long term stays allowed for 28 days or more
No security cameras on property
No Air conditioning
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with keypad
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Additional Rules >
- Please keep ski, snowboard, and outdoor equipment in the entry areas.
- We welcome families and occupants over the age of 25. We have a strict rule of no parties, large groups or events at this home.
- We will provide you with door codes for our smart lock to come and go as you please and for contactless check in and out. No one will meet you at the property.
- We have some flexibility around our standard check in and check out times depending on other bookings.
- Our entire home is non-smoking (e-cigs included). You may only smoke outdoors. There is a $500 fine for smoking in the house.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 8am. We use Minut, smart home technology that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Minut is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Please be advised that this property utilizes ladders to access the bunk beds. By renting this property, you are agreeing to hold the owner and property manager harmless for any injury or death that is resulting from the use of the ladders.
Awesome place to stay!! Dan & Holly are great hosts, we had a wonderful time exploring Killington and swimming at the pool!
Excellent Airbnb! Great beds, cozy spaces and impeccably clean. Kids loved the pool and video games. Beautiful area. We would definitely stay again. Thank you Holly and Dan for being great hosts!
Great communication from the hosts. The house is clean, cozy and well stocked with everything a guest would ever need. It exceeds our expectations. Will stay at the same place again.
The place was perfect for our quick getaway and our boys loved the bunk beds and loft bed!! Our youngest asked if we could stay forever. I wish kiddo, I wish. We got to enjoy the nearby sites, restaurants and the pool was right across from the unit. We actually braved the cold in our bathing suits it was so close. The place was super clean and comfy. Looking forward to next year!
We loved our stay at Fir Bear. All the little touches were there in addition to complimentary gifts upon arrival. The addition of a swimming pool was perfect after a day out and the beds were amazing. I would definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone. My 3 year old loved the bear murals and trying out a bunk bed for the first time.
We really enjoyed staying here! Very clean, comfortable, and safe. Wonderful place to relax and spend time with family after a day of hiking. Hosts are very thoughtful and respond to messages in a timely manner. Highly recommend!
Great condo for a family. I traveled there for the US Open at Kilington with my two sons (11 & 12 yrs). They really enjoyed the Ms. PacMan and the Nintendo. I appreciated Dan & Holly's communication. We were also pleased to find ground coffee and some cooking basics like cooking spray. I know these are little things but they make all the difference. Thanks!