About This Property
Dancing Bears is a two home compound in the heart of Killington. Great location just off the access road, minutes to the slopes, walking distance to the market, restaurants and shuttle. Enjoy 2 homes on 2.7 gorgeous acres. Plenty of space for friends and family to connect and relax. Two hot tubs, 2 game rooms, 4 TVs, tons of indoor and outdoor space to make wonderful memories with friends and family. Enjoy 8 bedrooms with new luxurious linens, 4 baths and fully stocked kitchens.
Rooms & Beds
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Single Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
1 Bunk Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 King Bed
Free parking on premises
See All >
Bedroom and laundry…
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Heating and cooling…
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Internet and office…
A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
Kitchen and dining…
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Separate street or building entrance
Outdoor dining area
Outdoor dining area
Parking and facilities…
Free parking on premises
Long term stays allowed
Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- Self check-in with smart lock
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Additional Rules >
- Please be sure that you have entered the correct number of guests.
- The hot tub is included for the peak ski season weekends (late-December to mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $195 set up fee. You understand that use of the hot tub is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the hot tub. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the hot tub, and hold owner and property manager harmless.
- We welcome families and occupants over the age of 25. We have a strict rule of no parties, large groups or events at this home.
- We will provide you with door codes for our smart lock to come and go as you please and for contactless check in and out. No one will meet you at the property.
- Our entire home is non-smoking (e-cigs included). You may only smoke outdoors. There is a $500 fine for smoking in the house.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 8am. We use Minut, smart home technology that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Minut is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- For your safety and ours, we have outdoor cameras. There are no cameras in any of the living areas.
- We use ladders to access the bunk beds. You agree to hold the owner harmless for any injury or death that is resulting from the use of the ladders.
It was a great stay at your house, We like the spaciousness, fast response to issues, great service, big lot and fire pit. Kitchen and utensil are of great quality. Thank you very much!
Dan & Holly were great hosts. They went above and beyond to ensure we have everything we needed. The local stores were out of wood (probably due to the rain the day before) and when I mentioned this to Dan, he showed up at the house with dry wood and fire starter. Couldn’t ask for a better host. Kids enjoyed the hot tub. The information in the guide book was clear and precise. Thanks again Dan & Holly!
We loved our stay at Dan & Holly’s place! We rented both houses and it was plenty of space for our group. The pictures don’t do the place justice. The homes were both extremely clean and well decorated. The beds were very comfortable, the backyard was perfect for lawn games, and the hot tub was a great addition. We learned how to milk cows at Liberty Hill Farm (30 minute drive), ordered lunch catering through Sun Up Bakery around the corner (delicious!), and visited Kent Pond (7 minutes away) - which was the perfect scenic, summer spot. The grill, deck, and fire pit made it a perfect place to gather for a cookout. We also loved the complimentary maple treats! Thanks again, Dan and Holly!
Cabins were great! Exactly what we were looking for. Kids loved it, awesome spot for multiple families. Hosts responded right away to the couple questions I had. I’d rent again and recommend to friends!
Dan and Hollys place was perfect for our big group. We had plenty of space to hang out , make s’mores by the fire pit and cook meals. They were excellent on communication when we ran out of toilet paper , and sorted any questions we had along the way. Would highly recommend visiting !
Fantastic place and a great value. Some hosts do the bare minimum; Dan and Holly aren’t those hosts! We had a big group and the place had plenty of space, was in great shape, and in an awesome location. Would go back again for sure.
Dan & Holly s place is great. We were few families looking for a place in Vermont that could host all of us, and this place was the right one, above the expectation. Enough beds and bedrooms for everyone to enjoy the stay. Well organized and clean.
We booked both places, I highly recommend to book both of them if you have a big family, coming with friends and families. Everyone enjoyed the stay.
Wonderful location, close to the resort which was where our conference was. Such a relaxing setting from the hammocks, outdoor seating, frisbee golf and hot tubs!!